Jam Legend Zombie Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all hope that J.L.Z.S. will be the most famous clan xDD

+2
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Morbid
6 posters

Go down

Let us all hope that J.L.Z.S. will be the most famous clan xDD Empty Let us all hope that J.L.Z.S. will be the most famous clan xDD

Post  Morbid Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Wouldn´t that be great? Very Happy:D

Our clan name should be the byword for quality and skills xDD

affraid afro cyclops Very Happy
Morbid
Morbid
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Let us all hope that J.L.Z.S. will be the most famous clan xDD Empty Re: Let us all hope that J.L.Z.S. will be the most famous clan xDD

Post  Fallen (Forum Admin) Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:35 am

Haha we got a long way to go then.

Let it just be a friendly clan then we come farther.

fallen
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Admin
Admin

https://jlzs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let us all hope that J.L.Z.S. will be the most famous clan xDD Empty Re: Let us all hope that J.L.Z.S. will be the most famous clan xDD

Post  Morbid Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:44 am

A friendly clan with friendly members Very Happy
Morbid
Morbid
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Let us all hope that J.L.Z.S. will be the most famous clan xDD Empty ...

Post  Missfit Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 pm

friendly? i dont think it exists in my wordbook xD just kidding... i am the nicest person youwill ever met...... Ahumm....xDLOL albino
Missfit
Missfit

http://shock-n-roll-doll-13.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallen (Forum Admin) Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Haha you're funny
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morbid Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Missfit wrote:friendly? i dont think it exists in my wordbook xD just kidding... i am the nicest person youwill ever met...... Ahumm....xDLOL albino

*harrumph*

u-huh.

sure??

XDXDXDXD :-*
Morbid
Morbid
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  mrdead Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 pm

hey i got an idea, we can recrute ppl, just ppl than realy like to play, no matter if got high lvl or not, the idea is we got ppl, and we get positions in the ranks, and the other ppl can see us and want to join us, you said what you think.
mrdead
mrdead
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Morbid Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:46 am

mrdead wrote:hey i got an idea, we can recrute ppl, just ppl than realy like to play, no matter if got high lvl or not, the idea is we got ppl, and we get positions in the ranks, and the other ppl can see us and want to join us, you said what you think.

i think the idea is not bad.
but then quality and skills get lost...
Morbid
Morbid
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  mrdead Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 am

ok so, we can test them to join, before they in, and if they can win us, i think they got skills.
mrdead
mrdead
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Morbid Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:24 pm

mrdead wrote:ok so, we can test them to join, before they in, and if they can win us, i think they got skills.

I love you yeah....this is a f*cking great idea Smile
Morbid
Morbid
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  mrdead Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 pm

thx so, lets do it ?? we can find amazing ppl.
mrdead
mrdead
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallen (Forum Admin) Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:49 am

Let's first NOT do it.

That they have to be skilled OK but I dont want too low lvls in our clan. We have a lvl 15 minimum.
Then we would look like a clan that allows almost everyone.
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrdead Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:28 am

off course we need high lvl ppl, and sure we look they lvls before to tell them if them want to join.

the idea needs some fixes but concrete is recrute ppl whit high lvl (off course), whit habilities to play, we test them, and later the leader judge if him can in or not.
mrdead
mrdead
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallen (Forum Admin) Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm

I know what you mean.
It's a good idea.
Lets try to get the fixes and then we might use the recruiting program
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LEW! Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Good idea! (Yay, later to say it).
If I meet a person with the lvl and habilities to play... I catch them? scratch
LEW!
LEW!
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallen (Forum Admin) Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:21 pm

You can catch xD Use a fishing rod. It will work. xD

Nah but you are right yeh
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LEW! Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Jajajaj xD, Ok, but i dont meet any person with the habilities... Well, you an Morbid, but you're now in clan tongue
LEW!
LEW!
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  mrdead Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:29 am

ok i dont like to be part of this things but i think this can work, but we need active ppl, and sorry but we have some ppl and anybody say anything, we need talk to make some plans just play dont work to be the better clan, we need won the ppl.
mrdead
mrdead
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Reinuko Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:23 am

Long time in the showdowns say that level never really matters. Skill comes in all shapes and sizes. We need to set our standards by... like... get a certain score on this song and you can join o.o? Maybe, but if they can beat me at almost any song, they NEED to join.
Reinuko
Reinuko
Admin
Admin

http://www.thedarkchain.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallen (Forum Admin) Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Reinuko wrote:Long time in the showdowns say that level never really matters. Skill comes in all shapes and sizes. We need to set our standards by... like... get a certain score on this song and you can join o.o? Maybe, but if they can beat me at almost any song, they NEED to join.

It's a good idea of letting them have a certain score.
I was thinking of a showdown on legendary.
And then they have to play 3 songs at least 95% if they fail they also fail to join. But they can ask for a retry once.

Use this recruitment now. And we will see for later.

fallen
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Fallen (Forum Admin)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down